Coming Soon - Fall 2019
The Weitzman Institute is excited to announce several new ECHO opportunities in Fall 2019. These ECHO clinics are designed to provide learning communities for providers and care teams across the country in innovative new ways.
- Pain: Supports providers on the front line of the national opioid crisis through expert recommendations and practical tools to more effectively and safely manage chronic pain and avoid inappropriate and unnecessary opioid prescribing. Due to popular demand, the Weitzman Institute is launching a brand new cohort of one of our longest-running ECHO clinics on September 26th.
- Peer Recovery Support Services: Developed in partnership with Delaware Department of Health and Social Services. Improves the confidence and skillsets of Peer Supporters working with patients with substance use disorder by creating one of the first virtual learning communities specifically for Peer Supporters across the Delaware region.
- Frontline Health Workers: Connects frontline health workers (i.e. Community Health Workers, Patient Navigators, Promotoras, Peer Supporter) to a community of peers and subject-matter experts to empower the frontline health workers in helping patients achieve their healthiest life by addressing Social Determinants of Health.
- Pediatric Behavioral Health: Provides a deep-dive for behavioral health providers into topics such as ADHD, trauma, anxiety, depression, and substance use.
- ConferMED-ECHO: Combines the power of ConferMED eConsults with Project ECHO to provide PCPs with both asynchronous and live access to specialists. Offered in two tracks:
- Pediatric Care: Improves the quality of care for children and adolescents by increasing provider self-efficacy in treating pediatric patients with complex conditions such as asthma and obesity.
- Adult Care: Educates medical providers on the most commonly seen challenges in primary care across specialties including rheumatology, endocrinology, and dermatology.
Sign up below to be the first to receive information on how to join our upcoming ECHO clinics, notification about launch dates, and priority access to registration.