Now Accepting Applications for our Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Residency Program
The Psychiatric APRN Residency Class begins September 1, 2018. This 12-month program provides intensive training to both the clinical complexity of integrated primary behavioral health care, and training to a high performance PCMH model for primary care. The program is specifically intended for psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners who are committed to developing practice careers in the challenging setting of community health centers and other safety net settings. We are currently accepting applications for the 2018-2019 residency class.
Recent graduates (within 18 months) of Masters or DNP programs, certified by ANCC as a PMHNP, bilingual candidates preferred
- 12-month, full-time salaried position with benefits, followed by a one year post-residency commitment at CHC
- Individual and group supervision
- Continuum of care rotations
- Weekly didactic sessions
- Direct clinical practice in precepted sessions and mentored sessions
The following items are required to complete the application process for the CHC Nurse Practitioner Residency Program:
- CHC Residency Application
- Curriculum vitae
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
PLEASE NOTE: All licensing and credentialing information is required prior to the start of the NP Residency in September
Please visit our CHC website to download the application
The CHC Residency applications must be submitted electronically.
Electronic applications should be emailed to Charise Corsino at [email protected]. Simply download the PDF, complete all fields, save, and attach to the email.
For more information, please contact:
B. Jamie Stevens, APRN, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
(203) 574-4000 ext. 5929/[email protected]
Charise Corsino, Program Manager
(860) 852-0853/[email protected]