Enrollment is now open at no cost for the curriculum year starting in November 2019.
For more information contact:
Ariel Porto, Program Manager
Weitzman ECHO Complex Integrated Pediatrics connects primary care medical and behavioral health providers nationally with a multidisciplinary team of specialists in complex pediatric care. The Complex Integrated Pediatrics clinic uses twice-monthly videoconferencing sessions to explore a variety of topics designed to improve the quality of care and clinical outcomes for underserved children and adolescents. Experts from Community Health Center, Inc. and rotating guest specialists present on key issues and provide recommendations on challenging cases posed by participants. The clinic is designed to emphasize the integration and collaboration between medical and behavioral health providers, reducing variations in care. Participants develop new clinical competencies and confidence with complex pediatric cases. The one year curriculum addresses topics such as asthma management and treatment, obesity, diabetes, substance use disorders, and autism.
This program aims to:
- Build learning communities
- Reduce provider isolation in rural settings
- Improve health care outcomes
- Improve access to specialty care
1. How much does it cost to partipate?
- Enrollment is now open at no cost for the next curriculum year.
2. Who should participate?
- Any medical and behavioral health providers seeing pediatric and/or adolescent patients, as well as their care team members, are welcome to join.
3. When do sessions occur?
- Sessions are held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month from 12PM to 1:30PM ET, beginning on November 13th.
4. How do I join the live sessions? (Do I need any special equipment?)
- Weitzman ECHO sessions are held virtually using Zoom Video Conferencing. Access is available on any computer with an internet connection, phone (audio only), and smartphone.
5. How do I sign up?
- Register now! After you complete the registration form, we will follow up with onboarding materials so you can join the program!