This presentation was part of a series on provider burnout. To view parts I & II, visit www.chcworkforce.org
- Mary Blankson, DNP, APRN, FNP-C, FAAN, Chief Nursing Officer, CHC, Inc.
- Kasey Harding MPH, Director for Center for Key Populations, CHC, Inc.
- Gary Wallace Director of Community Engagement and Relations, CHC, Inc.
- Marie Yardis, Director of Access to Care, CHC, Inc.
- Stephen Scholand, MD, Infectious Disease Physician, Midstate Medical Center
This webinar resource is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant number U30CS29049 entitled “Training and Technical Assistance National Cooperative Agreements (NCAs)” for grant amount $2,045,000 with 0% financed with non-governmental funds. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government
Additional Resource on Crisis, Stabilization & Safety:
Thank you to Somatic Experiencing International (SEI) for sharing this resource.
This tool contains a series of 5 exercises that one can use anytime, anywhere, that take less than 3 minutes. The exercises are designed to reduce stress, down-regulate the nervous system (engage the parasympathetic system) and help during times of crisis.