ChatGPT is revolutionizing healthcare education – get ahead of the curve and claim CME/CE credits free of charge through Weitzman’s new AI-driven, case-based e-Learning courses.
The Weitzman Institute partnered with Med2Lab, a medical education start-up, and ConferMED, a national eConsult provider, to develop interactive, case-based, ChatGPT-supported clinical scenarios to train primary care providers who treat patients with multiple comorbidities at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19. The ChatGPT component acts as a “coach” to provide feedback to the learner based on their selections as they progress through each patient scenario.
Register for the free 12 foundational and intermediate scenarios available for .5 CME/CE credits each and the 3 advanced scenarios available for .75 CME/CE credits each in our Weitzman Education Platform by following the steps below:
- Log into your account on the Weitzman Education Platform, or create an account.
- Visit the Registration page for the Improving COVID-19 Care for High-Risk, Vulnerable Populations through Case-based Simulation Modules activity, then select the Register button.
- From the Continue tab, select the Pre-Series Evaluation activity to complete a brief evaluation.
- After completing the Pre-Series Evaluation, return to the Continue tab and select the Foundational Series, Intermediate Series, or Advanced Series activities to access the scenarios.
- Upon completion of these activities, instructions on claiming CME credits and accessing your certificate will be made available on the activity page.
If you have questions or need assistance, please submit a ticket to our Support Center.