The Weitzman Institute’s full catalog of education activities is now available on the Weitzman Education Platform!
The Weitzman Institute’s educational offerings have rapidly expanded alongside our ability to provide CME/CEUs to 9 health professions types through the Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education.
To make learning with us more seamless than ever, the Weitzman Education Platform is a one-stop shop for participants to:
- Register for education activities
- Participate in live sessions
- Access enduring materials
- Complete session evaluations
- Earn CE/CME credits
- Download certificates & transcripts on-demand
Weitzman Symposium Recordings and CME/CEUs Available
The Weitzman Institute’s May 2022 Virtual Symposium, Reimagining Primary Care through a Health Justice Lens, is now available through the Weitzman Education Platform.
Watch the session recordings, including presentations from some of the nation’s top thought leaders, researchers, clinicians, and entrepreneurs, at no cost and claim CE/CME credits for a small fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I create a Weitzman Education Platform account?
- How do I register for an activity from the Weitzman Education Platform catalog?
- How do I pay to claim credit for Weitzman education activities that are accessible for free?
If you have questions about accessing the Weitzman Education Platform or experience any technical issues, please visit the Support Center and submit your issue using the ticket form.