1. Review and amalgamate burgeoning pediatric vaccine information.
2. Highlight key changes and best practices to vaccine administration for pediatric populations.
3. Understand best practices for communicating pediatric vaccine information to caregivers and families.
- Amanda Schiessl, MPP, Deputy Operations Officer/Co-Principal Investigator, Community Health Center, Inc./Weitzman Institute
- Stephen Scholand, MD, Infectious Disease Specialist, MidState Medical Center
- Ho-Choong Chang, Chief of Pediatrics, Community Health Center, Inc.
- Susan Bissonnette, Nurse Manager, Community Health Center, Inc.