Funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) as the organization responsible for The National Training and Technical Assistance Partnership (NTTAP) on Clinical Workforce Development, Community Health Center, Inc. (CHC) and its Weitzman Institute provides a model of free technical and training assistance to Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) across the United States. This free training and technical assistance is data driven, cutting edge and focused on quality and operational improvement to support health centers and look-alikes. CHC and its Weitzman Institute specialize in providing education and training to interested health centers in Transforming Teams and Training the Next Generation through
(1) National Webinars
(2) Activity Sessions for groups of health centers in which CHC will provide guidance and consulting on specific topics related to FQHCs' objectives
(3) Learning Collaboratives with intensive coaching designed to efficiently move participating FQHC's from planning to implmenetation of replicable models.
CHC's NTTAP will provide free T/TA to FQHCs in the following priority areas:
1) Developing highly trained clinical care teams that will increase access to COMPREHENSIVE PRIMARY CARE services
2) Responding to HRSA's plan for ending the HIV epidemic by addressing the emerging issues of HIV PREVENTION
3) Developing sustainable models for HEALTH PROFESSIONS TRAINING
4) Establishing POSTGRADUATE RESIDENCY AND FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMS
5) Enhancing and advancing a model of high performing TEAM BASED CARE in FQHCs
National Learning Library
CHC has curated a series of resources, including webinars to support your health center through education, assistance and training.
If you would like more information on the Weitzman Institute's free resources to address coronavirus, please visit our website at https://www.weitzmaninstitute.
To learn more about the NCA and it's programs or to request T/TA fom CHC, Inc. you can reach out to us at [email protected] or at:
For more free T/TA resources, check out the Health Center Resource Clearinghouse which addresses the competing demands placed on a busy public health workforce by providing a broad framework of resources, tools, and supports to facilitate professionals’ ability to access and utilize critical resources.